Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baby won't you come and take this pain away

Diddy - Last Night

Hahahah, I put the randomest songs ever. I promise it's allll iTunes' shuffle. Maybe I'll babble about the song a little, yeah? Yes? Okay! Do you really need someone to take your pain away? Can't you do it yourself? I know I've been bitter and all but this is all out of my attempts of being realistic. Cmon guys, it's called independence. Blah blah blah. I don't know whatever. I like hearing this song on shuffle. :) ANYHOW! That wasn't even the effin reason I wanted to blog.

I wanted to blog because it is finals week, dun dun DUN. Why do I sound so optimistic and jittery? I think I'm losing it, it might be true. Whatever, I did pretty decent on my Psych final and I'm happy about that. Too bad that's one of my smallest worries. I'm soooooo fucked for Micro, oh well. Gotta get studying after this post. Shit, I need to start packing too.

Ever since I came here, I think I've grown a great level of independence-ish. Kindof. Not so much in the level of like negative, you know? More like being able to take care of myself and take problems on head-on. Most of the time that is. I thought I said I was a work in progress? Still progressing and will be forever and ever and ever. I really hope that people know that I'm not as pessimistic and a broken wreck as I often make it seem. I'm not that bad. Just trying to get by day by day and pursuit my goals and dreams.

Don't tell anyone this, but I'm a bit sad to leave SLO. It's my sanctuary from the ridiculous things going on at home.

Ew, thanks for effin up the quality BlogSpot :(

No comments:

Post a Comment