Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just another day then I had the best day of my life

Jesse McCartney - Best Day of My Life


Screen shot of Tim's AIM status.

Thursday, June 11, 2009, my brother Tim will be moving out of our home in Santa Clara and into his house in SD with Alex and the boys. Reading that really breaks tears to my eyes. These past few years, I've been so bitter with the way he's been acting about everything and despised him for his actions, words, and remorse and it wasn't until these past few months that I've understood where he's coming from. I need to do this for the two of us. I need to keep going with Cal Poly and get my degree for the two of us. All we have left is the two of us. It's finals week. I can't break down now. Gotta get my act together.

Saturday, June 27, 2009 will be my other brother Tuan's engagement dinner with his girlfriend. If there was one thing I wanted, it would be for Tim to be there with support. I know he never will give in to that though. I with I knew what to do. Something I could do but there's no chance he'll be there and there's nothing I could do about it. Please don't go and tell me there is something I could do and that I'm being all pessimistic and shit because there isn't. If there was, I would have done it already.

I want to go back to the days of the 3 T's. The wonder years. One day.. hopefully by the time of my CP c/o '12 graduation. (If I graduate in time that is..)

1 comment:

  1. Hey you. I'm so proud of Tim, no joke. Tammy, these past few days I've been really proud of you. You've proven yourself to be focused, so GJ! As for the engagement party, I'll be right there beside you. Don't worry, I know enough about your family to cackle and laugh at the right times. You got a friend in meeee.

    ReplyDelete