Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm spendin' my money I'm out of control Somebody help me

Flo Rida - Right Round

This song has been stuck in my head since the day we were at Nathan's house like two weeks ago. I like it. I don't know why but I do. Maybe cause it's catchy. Even though the line I have here is sooo true :)

So here I am in beautiful La Jolla where the weather is far from sunny and warm but it's still that cold and I'm glad it isn't raining. I'm okay with this though and this vacation is definitely relaxing. We left around 4pm yesterday and finally got here at 1030pm after dropping people off at UCLA, Westminster, and UCSD campus. Boi offered, okay not so much I invited myself to stay at his place for the weekend where we get to spend lots of quality time together and do nothing. He's playing Warcraft 3 with his friends right now. Yeah, I know I'm in SD and everything and should be spending time at the beach having a bonfire, going to see the cliffs that EVERYONE goes to and posts on their FaceBook, and hitting up the parties. For me, I'm really enjoying doing absolutely nothing and just chilllllllllin. These guys don't party much but I honestly don't mind at all because somewhere along the way, I am having a great time here. Boi and I are making a bunch of like food this weekend and whatnot. It should be fun. I had Asian food today, it was amazing. Makes me miss my mama. I did go shopping today too. Didn't get too much just a few things here and there. Wasn't able to find any rain boots though. Sad.

The whole resting thing is all I want to do this year. I think I need it. I stress too much. Actually, I make myself stress too much. I wish I knew why. Stressing is preventable but I don't give myself that chance. Whatever, I'm good. :)

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad to hear you're relaxing! i'm jealous haha. i love and miss you TN.

    p.s. you don't fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. believe me, my last post wasn't anything too major. i can't wait to see you!!!! clucks forsure.

    ReplyDelete