Tuesday, May 3, 2011

In the past 36 days, I've spent a total of 22 full days (all 24 hours) in SLO. That's 61.1%. That doesn't sound so bad until you factor that fact that I'm technically going to school here full-time. I've been going through hell and back lately with all of this traveling but a part of me has been more happy at home. I feel so guilty saying that but I do. Maybe I'm just going through a phase again or something because SLO doesn't necessarily give me any reason to not be happy.

I think I just need some time to figure out my life, my wants, needs and everything else. I'm not really sure where I'm supposed do all of this figuring out at though. My heart's been with the Bay lately though. I find myself going back and forth about where I consider my safe haven to be. First, it was SLO then it was the Bay then back to SLO and now it's the Bay again.

What to do, what to do. I would have never thought that I'd be in the position that I am today. I wouldn't necessarily say regret though..

No comments:

Post a Comment