Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lunar New Year/Valentine's Day

Who would've thought Tet and Valentine's Day would be on the same day?

Anyway, growing up my mom has always insisted that we're as happy and positive as we can be on the 1st. Well, I haven't been doing too good a job today. Tuan asked us to watch Landon for a bit while he went to get Vivian and what not. I originally told Clarenz I'd be over by 2 but he wasn't back til 330 and all this other stuff. I got really upset because I hate flaking on people and making them wait on me especially since Clarenz got the weekend off just to hang out with me and we didn't get to yesterday. I'm angry and freaking out over something I have no control over and jhcdhdhdf. I'm dumb and now I feel bad for making Tuan feel like bad for ruining my plans. Hjhdkjdfdjd I need to stop being like this.

I've learned that I have horrible OCD and everything always has to go as planned. I'm so bipolar at being flexible especially when I'm under pressure. I have such a hard time balancing my time between my family, friends and boyfriend sometime. It's a bad habit. I don't know who to please, who to put off, and it's difficult since I have so little time each time I'm home.

Okay, we're finally back 2.5hrs late.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment